Simple Folk Banjo
A simple, travel-sized banjo. The beautiful mahogany neck is fitted to a birch tambourine body. Lightweight and sturdy, bring this banjo along where ever you go.
*I can remove the tambourine jingles if you prefer. Send me a message when you place the order.
Click here to listen!
- Mahogany neck
- 15 frets
- Failing scoop
- 21″ scale length
- 31″ total length
- Adjustable tension drum head
- 5/8″ maple and rosewood bridge
- Nickel plated tailpiece
- Zero-fret nut for perfect intonation
- Nylon strings
- 5 machine tuning pegs
- Warm, bright sound thanks to the steel tone ring
- Quality hardware
- Ships in a sturdy, custom wooden crate