DIY Gourd Banjo Kit -Deluxe-
Carver Banjos' famous DIY Gourd Banjo Kits are almost back in season! Pre-order yours today because these kits will be here and gone before you know it. No tools or woodworking experience is needed!
Shipping is free for all gourd banjo kits in the continental US.
*This sale page is for a ready-to-assemble gourd banjo kit. The assembled gourd banjo pictured is for example only and is not for sale.
Out of stock
Features & Dimensions:
- Baltic birch 13 ply neck and dowel with your choice of maple, mahogany or walnut overlay
- Fretless fingerboard
- Double ogee neck
- 24″ scale length
- Overall assembled length is about 34″
- 3/4″ maple and rosewood bridge
- Extra wide pre-slotted plastic nut
- Leather tailpiece
- Classic nylon strings
- 5 ebony friction tuning pegs
- 25 brass tacks
- Real goat skin head
- Pre-cut gourd; thick and strong
- Gourd diameter will range from 9-12″
- “f” style sound hole
- Frailing scoop
- Warm, authentic sound
- Detailed assembly instructions included