DIY Electric Banjo Kit
More pictures coming soon. For sale is a DIY kit, assembly required. Pictures are of an assembled kit.
Travel size neck (21″ scale) available upon request.
Clear or Black drumheads are available upon request.
Old-time gets electrified. This instrument is based on the famous Appalachian Mountain banjo, but it also takes advantage of modern materials and design for a superior sound. With an added electric pickup it can be heard across the mountain. It’s lightweight and responsive with a unique bright voice of its own.
Plugged-in sound clip:
Unplugged sound clip:
- Baltic birch 13 ply neck and body with mahogany overlay
- 22 frets
- Dot inlay fret markers
- 26.25″ scale length
- Old-time style neck, angled to provide perfect string action and playability
- 8″ adjustable tension white drum head
- Maple and rosewood bridge
- Built-in tailpiece for simplicity and ease of use
- Zero-fret nut for perfect intonation
- Steel strings
- 5 machine tuning pegs
- Warm, bright sound thanks to the steel tone ring
- Single coil pickup with volume and tone adjusment
- Quality stainless steel hardware
- Detailed assembly instructions