DIY Banjitar Kit (5 string)
You need no woodworking experience or specialized tools. You’ll be free to enjoy the unique experience of building your own instrument without the worry of costly mistakes. The end result is a fully-playable banjo with a personal connection to you.
Each kit comes with illustrated easy-to-follow instructions.
Features & Dimensions:
- Baltic birch 13 ply neck and body
- 24.75″ scale length
- 38″ total length
- 8″ adjustable tension white drum head
- 5/8″ maple and rosewood bridge
- Built-in tailpiece for simplicity and ease of use
- Steel strings
- 5 machine tuning pegs
- Bright sound thanks to the steel tone ring
- Quality stainless steel hardware
- Your choice of fretted or fretless fingerboard
- Be sure to pair this kit with the “pickup and play” electric conversion unit